Lake Regional Nephrology offers a full spectrum of services related to kidney disease, including education, prevention and treatment. At our clinic, you will find help for chronic kidney disease related to diabetes, hypertension and other disorders, as well as dialysis treatments and long-term care for kidney transplants.
- Acute renal failure
- Chronic kidney disease
- End-stage renal disease
- Anemia due to chronic kidney disease
- Electrolyte disorders
Services for End-stage Renal Disease
- In-center hemodialysis
- Home hemodialysis
- Peritoneal dialysis
Need-to-know Facts About Kidney Disease
- Risk factors for kidney disease include diabetes, high blood pressure and a family history of kidney failure.
- People with any of these risk factors should get tested for kidney disease on an annual basis.
- Most people who develop kidney disease lack symptoms until their disease is at an advanced stage.
- Left untreated, kidney disease can progress to kidney failure and death.
- Kidney disease can be treated to slow or prevent kidney failure.
- People who receive treatment for kidney disease can live long and productive lives.
- Regular physical exams that include simple blood and urine tests can determine if you're at increased risk for kidney problems.