Scott Brick, D.O.
Scott Brick, D.O., is a board-certified general surgeon at Lake Regional General Surgery.
“I’m deeply passionate about what I do,” Dr. Brick said. “The reason I went into surgery is because I like to help people, directly and quickly. You don’t deal with a lot of chronic conditions in surgery. You can usually diagnose and fix the problem dramatically and quickly.”
Dr. Brick has a special interest in providing minimally invasive alternatives to traditional open surgeries.
Procedures Dr. Brick performs at Lake Regional General Surgery include:
- hernia repair (laparoscopic and open)
- mastectomy (breast removal)
- colon resection (laparoscopic and open)
- gallbladder removal
- liver and biliary tract surgery
- gastric surgery, including resections and anti-reflux surgery
- endocrine surgery (thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas and adrenal)
- outpatient procedures (colonoscopies, endoscopies and EGDs)
- interventional radiology procedures
o CT-guided and ultrasound-guided percutaneous biopsies
o percutaneous nephrostomy gastrostomy tubes
o peripheral angiograms
o IVC filters
o dialysis shunts
- wound care
Dr. Brick is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and the American Osteopathic Association. He joined Lake Regional in 2010.
Learn more about surgical services at Lake Regional.
|Facilities||Lake Regional General Surgery|
|Medical School||Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.|
|Residency||Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York|
American College of Osteopathic Surgeons