Robert Meyer, FNP
Bob Meyer, FNP, cares for patients of all ages at Lake Regional Express Care – Camdenton.
His past experience includes working as a nurse practitioner in urgent care and emergency care settings, as well as emergency care nursing. Meyer also previously served as a paramedic in St. Louis.
A U.S. Army veteran, Meyer served in military intelligence and is fluent in Russian and proficient in Serbo-Croatian. He joined Lake Regional in 2012.
Learn more about express care at Lake Regional.
- Evans Army Hospital, R.N., Emergency Department, Ft. Carson, Colorado, Mar 2009 - Dec 2011
- Penrose St. Francis, ED Clinical Manager, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Jan 2007 - Dec 2008
- Penrose St. Francis, R.N., Emergency Department, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Sep 2003 - Jan 2007
- Christian Hospital Northeast, ED Paramedic/R.N., St. Louis, Missouri, Feb 2001 - Aug 2003
- U.S. Army Special Forces, Detachment Sergeant, Ft. Carson, Colorado, Aug 1999 - Jan 2001
- 748th Military Intelligence Battalion, U.S. Army, First Sergeant, Headquarters Company, San Antonio, Texas, Aug 1996 - Aug 1999
|Facilities||Lake Regional Express Care - Camdenton|
|Graduate School||University of Colorado, MSN, Colorado Springs, Colorado|