Peter Dyke, M.D.
Peter Dyke, M.D., a pediatric cardiologist with University of Missouri Health Care’s Children’s Hospital, provides outreach services once a month at Lake Regional Clinic - Eldon.
Dr. Dyke provides the following services at Lake Regional:
· Comprehensive cardiac exams
· Diagnosis and management of congenital heart disease
· Noninvasive cardiovascular procedures, such as electrocardiography, Holter monitoring and echocardiography
· Counseling in the areas of genetics, nutrition and physical activities
· Bacterial endocarditis precautions
· Rheumatic fever prophylaxis and psychosocial problems
· Regular cardiac follow-up to early adulthood with vocational guidance and genetic counseling
· Close communication with family members, local social workers, teachers and referring physicians
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Dyke, call his main office at MU Women's and Children's Hospital in Columbia, Mo., at 573.219.3960.
Dr. Dyke is board certified in both pediatrics and pediatric cardiology. Since 2010, he has served as a pediatric cardiologist at MU Children’s Hospital and has been the Pediatric Cardiology division director for the Department of Child Health in the MU School of Medicine since 2012. He also served as a pediatric cardiologist at The Marshfield Clinic and St. Joseph’s Hospital in Marshfield, Wis.
|Facilities||Lake Regional Clinic - Eldon|
|Medical School||Virginia Commonwealth University, Doctor of Medicine, Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|Fellowship||Pediatric Cardiology, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, United States|
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Cardiology