John Patton, D.O., FACOS
John Patton, D.O., FACOS, is a board-certified general surgeon at Lake Regional General Surgery.
Dr. Patton has a special interest in providing minimally invasive alternatives to traditional open surgeries.
Procedures Dr. Patton performs at Lake Regional General Surgery include
· hernia repair (laparoscopic and open)
· mastectomy (breast removal)
· colon resection (laparoscopic and open)
· gallbladder removal
· liver and biliary tract surgery
· gastric surgery including resections and anti-reflux surgery
· endocrine surgery (thyroid parathyroid pancreas and adrenal)
· outpatient procedures (colonoscopies endoscopies and EGDs)
Dr. Patton is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons and the American Osteopathic Association. He joined Lake Regional in 2010. His dedication to Lake Regional includes serving as chief of staff for Lake Regional's Medical Staff and as the Trauma medical director. Learn more about surgical services at Lake Regional.
|Facilities||Lake Regional General Surgery|
|Medical School||Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa|
|Residency||Northeast Regional Medical Center, Kirksville, Missouri|
American College of Osteopathic Surgeons