Check-In and Registration
Before having a test or procedure at Lake Regional Hospital, you will register in our Patient Access Services department. Enter through the hospital's main entrance. Check-in is straight ahead in the main lobby. Download a Lake Regional Hospital map.
Patient Access Services is open 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Emergency/after-hours registration is available through the Emergency Department.
For a faster check-in for a hospital test or procedure at the hospital, you may preregister using this online preregistration form. You do not need to fill this form for regular clinic visits, it is for hospital procedures only.
Preregister via Mail or Fax
You also may print the preregistration form, complete it, and either mail or fax it to us. Please note the following preregistration deadlines.
- Fax preregistration forms at least three business days before the scheduled date of the test or procedure. Forms may be faxed to 573.348.8073.
- Mail preregistration forms at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the test or procedure. Mail forms to Lake Regional Hospital, ATTN: Patient Access Services, 54 Hospital Drive, Osage Beach, MO 65065.
- If your test or procedure is scheduled to take place in less than two business days, you may call the appropriate number below to preregister over the phone.
Please note: You may receive a call from a nurse to obtain your medical history before your procedure.
Checking in Before Your Test or Procedure
When you arrive at the hospital for your test or procedure, you must check in at the Patient Registration desk near the main entrance of the hospital. You will need to check in to complete the registration process even if you have preregistered. Go to the Patient Registration desk to check in unless you have received different instructions from the department providing your services.
At check-in, you will be asked to do the following.
- Provide insurance cards and a valid driver's license or photo ID for copying
- Sign consent forms
- Verify insurance information
- Provide advance directive and/or living will for copying, if applicable
- Make financial arrangements, if applicable