Health Insurance Marketplace Notice: Open Enrollment for 2018 health coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace runs from Nov. 1 to Dec. 15, 2017. Lake Regional Health System is a participating provider in Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, the only insurance network offering exchange health plans to central Missouri residents during 2017 and 2018.
Need help enrolling? The Primaris Foundation provides enrollment assistance at the hospital from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. each Wednesday throughout the Open Enrollment period. Certified counselors provide individualized assistance based on each family's needs. There is no cost for this service. Learn more about Primaris enrollment assistance.
Enrollment assistance also is available by contacting Lena Green, insurance counselor at Primaris|KMA, at 573.817.8338, ext. 196. For the option of speaking in either English or Spanish, call the Missouri Marketplace Call Center at 800.466.3213.
Below is a list of the insurance plans currently contracted with Lake Regional Health System (hospital and clinics). Please verify your benefits with your insurance company before accessing health care services to ensure your provider is credentialed with the plan and that it is a covered service.
- Aetna Better Health of Missouri (Medicaid/MO HealthNet; formerly HealthCare USA)
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Beech Street
- Coventry Health Care (GHP)
- Coventry Gold Advantage (Medicare Advantage)
- Coventry Advantra (Medicare Advantage)
- CCO, Inc.
- First Health
- Great-West Healthcare (GWH-Cigna)
- Healthlink, Inc.
- Home State Health Plan
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Med-Pay, Inc.
- Missouri Care (Medicaid/MO HealthNet)
- MO HealthNet (Medicaid)
- MultiPlan Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- United HealthCare