Lake Regional Health System has updated its visitor policy. All patients receiving care at the hospital are limited to one support person per day for all areas of the hospital. Exceptions will be made for pediatric patients, who are allowed two support people, and end-of-life situations.
For everyone’s safety, Lake Regional asks that visitors do not re-enter after leaving for the day. In addition, appointments must be made in advance to visit Skilled Nursing Facility patients. Please call 573.348.8275 for more details on Skilled Nursing visitation and to set up a visitor appointment.
Masks Still Required
Lake Regional requires all staff, patients and visitors at all Lake Regional facilities to continue to wear masks, regardless of their vaccination status.
Patients and their visitors may expect the following at Lake Regional hospital:
- Visiting hours remain 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older.
- Visitors will be screened at entry and required to wear a visitor sticker.
- While in the hospital, visitors should stay in patient rooms; they should not sit in waiting rooms or common areas.
- Visitors must wear masks, regardless of their vaccination status. If they don’t have a mask, Lake Regional will provide one.
- The cafeteria will remain closed to visitors. Meal arrangements can be made with nursing staff.
Complete visitor guidelines are available online at lakeregional.com/visitors.
Lake Regional Health System is committed to your safety. To protect our patients and staff, our facilities are upholding the latest protocols from the CDC. This includes screening everyone who enters our facilities, requiring masks, cleaning thoroughly and often, and social distancing. All seven of our primary care clinics also offer virtual visits. Learn more at lakeregional.com.