Lake Regional Health System has updated its visitor policy. All non-COVID patients may have up to two support people at a time, both at the hospital and in the clinics. For everyone’s safety, Lake Regional asks that visitors limit their re-entries each day.
Masks Still Required
Lake Regional requires all staff, patients and visitors at all Lake Regional facilities to continue to wear masks, regardless of their vaccination status.
Patients and their visitors may expect the following at Lake Regional Hospital:
- Visiting hours remain 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older. Exceptions may be made for children accompanying parents of pediatric patients.
- Visitors must stay in patient rooms/bays; they should not sit in hospital waiting rooms or common areas.
- The cafeteria will remain closed to visitors. Meal arrangements can be made with nursing staff.
- People with colds, sore throats or other symptoms of illness should not visit patients.
- Visitors of inpatients being tested or treated for COVID-19 and end-of-life situations will be managed on a case-by-case basis.
- For Skilled Nursing guidelines, call 573-348-8275 or visit lakeregional.com/visitors.
Complete visitor guidelines are available online at lakeregional.com/visitors.
Lake Regional Health System is committed to your safety. To protect our patients and staff, our facilities are upholding the latest protocols from the CDC. This includes screening everyone who enters our facilities, requiring masks, cleaning thoroughly and often, and social distancing. All seven of our primary care clinics also offer virtual visits. Learn more at lakeregional.com.