Two Lake Regional Health System clinics are relocating in August.
Lake Regional Neurology moves Friday, Aug. 14, to the Michael E. Henze Medical Office Building, Suite 213, 54 Hospital Drive, Osage Beach. If you have an appointment with Philip Kurle, M.D.; Hailey Dunn, FNP-C; or Stacy Young, FNP-C, please park in the hospital’s lot A to enter the Medical Office Building.
To schedule an appointment with Lake Regional Neurology, please call 573.302.3999.
Lake Regional Orthopedics – Camdenton moves Friday, Aug. 21, to Lake Regional Imaging Center, 1075 Nichols Road, Osage Beach. All Lake Regional Orthopedic Surgeons, Scott Hofer, D.O.; Jeff Jones, D.O.; Ryan Morris, D.O.; and Eric Varboncouer, D.O., as well as Gina Fasano, PA-C, and Brian Swanson, PA-C will now see patients at this location.
To schedule an appointment at Lake Regional Orthopedics, please call 573.302.3990.
What to Expect When You Visit Lake Regional
To ensure the safety of our patients and our employees, Lake Regional Health System is taking the following precautions at all locations.
- Screening staff and patients before they enter the building
- Requiring face masks to enter Lake Regional facilities. A mask will be provided to patients who do not have one.
- Rearranging waiting rooms to enable social distancing
- Cleaning waiting rooms more frequently
- Thoroughly disinfecting exam rooms between each patient visit
- Offering virtual visits