Lake Regional Health System has announced additional visitor restrictions to the hospital to help limit the spread of illness in the community.
Effective Friday, March 20, only the following visitation will be allowed:
- Family Birth Center patients (1 visitor)
- Pediatric patients (1 visitor)
- End-of-life circumstances
All other visitors will be asked to leave the hospital.
“We are deeply committed to providing the best care for our community,” said Dane W. Henry, FACHE, chief executive officer of Lake Regional Health System. “We are taking this precautionary measure recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to ensure we are doing all we can to protect the health of our patients and employees.”
Visitors should not visit the hospital if they:
- have one or more of the following symptoms: fever, cough or shortness of breath
- have traveled to a region affected by COVID-19
- have encountered a person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
View complete visitor guidelines.