Cloth Face Coverings
People visiting any Lake Regional facility should be wearing masks, regardless of their vaccination status. If they come without one, we will provide a mask for their visit.
How to Wear a Cloth Face Mask
Cloth face coverings should:
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Donating Homemade Cloth Face Coverings
Lake Regional is accepting homemade masks for clinic patients. Instructions for making masks can be found on the CDC website.
To drop off a homemade mask donation:
- Put them in a plastic bag labeled Attn: Trish Creach.
- Include your name, address and phone number inside the bag.
- Drop masks off at the Emergency Department entrance. Please stay in your car and hold up the bag from the window.
Thank you to those who have donated!