Cloth Face Coverings
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. People visiting our clinics should be wearing masks. If they come without one, we will provide a homemade mask for their visit.
How to Wear a Cloth Face Mask
Cloth face coverings should:
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Donating Homemade Cloth Face Coverings
Lake Regional is accepting homemade masks for clinic patients. Instructions for making masks can be found on the CDC website.
To drop off a homemade mask donation:
- Put them in a plastic bag labeled Attn: Terri Hall.
- Include your name, address and phone number inside the bag.
- Drop masks off at the Emergency Department entrance. Please stay in your car and hold up the bag from the window.
For questions about mask donation, contact Terri Hall, director of Fund Development and Volunteer Services, at 573.348.8153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to those who have donated!