Lake Regional Health System cares for our community.
We provide exceptional health care and education through countless health fairs, screenings, wellness classes and health talks. Lake Regional staff also volunteers at local events throughout the area.
Lake Regional continuously contributes to the community by:
- Providing local schools with athletic training services, at no charge to the schools.
- Providing free and low-cost screenings and health fairs throughout the year.
- Hosting free health talks on various topics.
- Coordinating free support groups for different needs.
- Offering free tours of Lake Regional Hospital to support the education of local students.
Lake Regional Health System supports community efforts that align with our mission, vision and values.
- Download a LRHS Event Participation Request form
Request a Speaker
Lake Regional Health System will provide educational presentations for your group or business. Browse topics below and email completed Speaker Request forms to email@example.com or fax to 573.348.8748.
Some of the local, nonprofit organizations Lake Regional currently partners with to improve the health of our community include the following:
- Local school districts, including Camdenton R-III Schools, School of the Osage, Eldon School District, Morgan County R-II Schools, Iberia Schools, Macks Creek Schools
- Kids Harbor
- Local Law Enforcement/EMS
- Medical Missions for Christ