No upcoming occurrences.
The 12th Annual Lake Regional Health System Fun Run/Walk is Saturday, May 4, at Lake Regional Hospital. Registration begins at 7 a.m. in Parking Lot A. The 5K run begins at 8 a.m., followed immediately by a fun walk on the hospital campus. The registration fee is $30.
Medals will be awarded in men's and women's divisions in the following age categories: ages 12 and under; ages 13 - 18; ages 19-29; ages 30 - 39; ages 40-49; ages 50-59; and ages 60 and older.
Join us for breakfast! A $5 all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast will be served at the event. Children 5 and under eat free, and breakfast is free to all paid run/walk participants.
Packet pickup: Packets can be picked up in the hospital lobby 3–6 p.m. Friday, May 3.
All proceeds benefit Lake Regional Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
- Lake Media
- 101.9 The Wave
- Columbia College - Lake of the Ozarks
- State Farm Insurance - Mac Decker, in memory of Dan Stone
- Darren Krehbiel Consultants
- Margaritaville Lake Resort
- John and Carol Moellenhoff
- Carol Stone, in memory of Dan Stone
- The Optimist Club - Camdenton, in memory of Dan Stone
- Westrock Orthodontics
- Lorraine Hilliard, in memory of Dan Stone