The Lake Regional Health System job shadowing program is designed for students ages 16 years or older who are exploring career options and wish to learn more about a particular health care field or position. By shadowing a Lake Regional employee, you can begin to understand exactly what types of skills are involved in a position and what you can expect on a daily basis.
Job shadowing experiences will be approved only for individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in high school, college or other formal educational program designed for career development or career identification
- Considering submitting an application for work or school into health care-related fields
- At least 16 years of age or older
Application Process andMaterials
- Complete the Job Shadow Application.
- Sign the HIPAA Compliance Form and the Confidentiality Agreement.
- Complete Health Screening form.
- Agree to not provide any patient care.
- Submit the completed forms to Human Resources at least two weeks before the desired shadowing date.
Please submit your completed forms to: