Third Annual Culture of One Week
From Tuesday, Sept. 20, through Monday, Sept. 26, we are celebrating our Culture of One and the shared values that make us strong: Commit to Each Other. Encourage Excellence. Care More than Expected.
C1 Week Team Video 2022
We are one team!
What are the 2022 C1 Week teams?
This year, instead of dividing into teams, we will celebrate being ONE team. All Lake Regional team members will work together to earn points.
How do we earn points?
You have three ways to earn points:
- Engage on Facebook. Comment on and share the daily #cultureofone Facebook post, Tuesday, Sept. 20, through Friday, Sept. 23. Note: We do not have a profile frame this year (Facebook changed the rules).
- Send team cheer cards at lakeregional.com/Connect. We will launch this new connection opportunity during C1 Week. Team members may send as many cards as they like, but only two cards per teammate per day will earn points. Categories include Thank a Mentor, Friendship, Inspiration, Congratulations and more!
- Submit a Page of Fame. Page of Fame is still the place to recognize a teammate for living our values. Submit as many as you like, but only one Page of Fame per teammate per day will earn points.
Why are we earning points?
Our points activities are a chance to come together to show the world our Lake Regional pride.
PLUS, for every point we earn, Lake Regional will donate $.10 to Kids Harbor, up to a maximum of $2,500!
We do more because we care more — even with our C1 celebrations!
Are there prizes?
Yes! Engage in our points activities to be in drawings for Lake Regional logo hats, tumblers and other fun prizes. We will draw 50 winners this week!
What else is happening during C1 Week?
- We will announce and celebrate our True Blue honorees.
- We will launch Social Connections, a new opportunity for team members to connect through shared hobbies and interests.
- Workforce Wellness will host a Wellness Walk at 5:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23. Meet at Ha Ha Tonka’s Lake Shelter (Tonka Springs Road).
What are C1 Connects?
Senior leaders will begin visiting departments soon for C1 Connects. Join these informal meetings to hear our leaders share plans and priorities and to ask them questions.
When are we wearing our team T-shirts?
Please wear your Our Commitment Runs Deep team shirt on Tuesday, Sept. 20, and Sunday, Sept. 25.