08/13/2018 1:00 PM (CDT)
Do you have concerns about falling?
Many older adults restrict their activities to avoid risking a fall. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. The class meets on eight Mondays between Aug. 6 and Oct. 1 (skipping Labor Day).
You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Space is limited; sign up early! To register, please call the Camden County Extension Center at 573.346.2644. Registration fee is $25 per participant.