10/16/2017 1:00 PM (CDT)
Do you have concerns about falling?
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. This course is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
This is an 8 session series held on Monday afternoons from 1pm to 3pm on the following dates:
October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
November 6, 13, 20
Space is limited, sign up early! To register, please call the Camden County Extension Center at 573-346-2644. Registration fee is $25 per participant.