07/18/2017 6:00 PM (CDT)
Lake Regional patients who attend all three Lake Regional courses for expectant families — Childbirth 101, Happy Prenatal and Breast is Best — receive a free car seat.Learn what you can do to help ensure you have a rewarding pregnancy and healthy baby. Patients in their first or second trimester of pregnancy are invited to attend a prenatal care class at Lake Regional Hospital. Prenatal care classes are held in conference room C on the third floor of Lake Regional Hospital from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. the third Tuesday of every other month.
Topics covered include:
- how your baby will develop over the 40 weeks
- what to expect at your upcoming doctors appointments
- standard procedures you could expect
- how to eat a healthy diet
- how to relieve common discomforts of pregnancy
- how to recognize signs of trouble
- how to prepare for labor and delivery
The class is free, but registration is required. For more information, call 573.348.8244.