No upcoming occurrences.
Participants at Lake Regional's Westside Health Fair may take advantage of free screenings for blood pressure, vision, body fat analysis and body mass index, as well as free pulmonary function tests.
Lake Regional Audiologist Jonathan Wilson, AuD, CCC-A, will be on site to provide free hearing screenings.
Also available are take-home colorectal cancer screening kits. In addition, the following screenings will be offered for a nominal fee.
- blood chemistry profile — $10
- complete blood count — $5
- hemoglobin A1c (diabetes) — $10
- prostate cancer (PSA) screenings — $15
- thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) — $15
Some screenings require fasting 12-14 hours in advance. Participants may take all routine medication and drink water.
Registration not required.