Westside Health Fair
Lake Regional Health System invites the public to the Westside Health Fair, scheduled 7:30 to 10 a.m. Thursday, April 23, at Elks Lodge #2705, located at 174 Elks Lane in Laurie.
Free screenings include:
- blood pressure
- body fat analysis
- body mass index
- pulmonary function tests
- osteoporosis screening
- take-home colorectal cancer screening kits
In addition, the following screenings will be offered for a nominal fee.
- blood chemistry profile — $10
- complete blood count — $5
- hemoglobin A1c (for diabetics only) — $15
- PSA screenings (prostate cancer) — $15
- thyroid stimulating hormone — $15
Some screenings require 12 hours of fasting in advance; water and routine medications may be consumed. Registration is encouraged. For more information, call 573.348.8222.
|Start time:||7:30 AM|
|End time:||10:00 AM|
|Location:||Elks Lodge #2705, 174 Elks Lane, Laurie, MO|