Lake Regional Health System offers occupational therapy at Lake Regional Hospital in Osage Beach. Services also are provided at Eldon Rehab Therapy Clinic and Laurie Rehab Therapy Clinic. For more information, call 573-302-2230.
Occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants work with people of all ages who, because of physical, developmental, social or emotional problems, need specialized assistance to lead independent, productive and satisfying lives.
Occupational Therapy Services
- Customized treatment programs aimed at improving abilities to carry out activities of daily living
- Comprehensive evaluation of home and job environments and recommendations on necessary adaptation
- Assessments and treatment for work and performance skills
- Recommendations and training in the use of adaptive equipment to replace loss of function
- Instructions to family members and attendants in safe and effective methods of caring for individuals
Lake Regional therapists use adaptive equipment and the latest techniques to treat injuries and conditions of all kinds including: