Lake Regional Occupational Medicine is located in Suite 102 of the Medical Office Building attached to Lake Regional Hospital in Osage Beach. Business hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 573-348-8045, fax 573-348-8046 or email email@example.com.
At Lake Regional Occupational Medicine, our goal is to help your employees remain healthy and productive. We provide quality care to assist patients with a speedy recovery and timely return to work. We use the occupational medicine practice guidelines as a basis for our care while recognizing every injury and situation is unique.
Download our Occupational Medicine Information Packet.
Protect Your Workforce from the Flu
Lake Regional Occupational Medicine offers flu vaccination services for area employers.
Businesses can choose to send employees to the clinic, or Lake Regional Occupational Medicine will come to the business to provide vaccines on site. Flexible payment options are available, including direct bill, insurance billing and cash payments. Also, small businesses may use vouchers to send employees to the clinic.
To schedule a flu shot clinic or for more information, employers should contact Occupational Medicine clinic manager Rachel Bailey at 573-348-8045. Click here for complete details on Lake Regional flu vaccination options.
Lake Regional Occupational Medicine treats all types of work-related injuries, including lacerations, crush injuries, burns, fractures, and exposures. Lake Regional Occupational Medicine only treats employees who are authorized to be seen by their company.
- Injured employees have same-day access for acute injuries.
- Appointments may be used for nonemergent cases.
- We fax Injury treatment summary reports to employers after each visit.
- Direct contact with Workman's Compensation Insurance to discuss recommended treatments or referrals.
- Pre-employment physicals
- Coast Guard exams
- FAA exams
- Hazmat physicals
- Fit-for-duty/return-to-work physicals
- Respiratory fit clearance and testing
- Strength and flexibility testing
- Click here for a complete list of Lake Regional Occupational Medicine services.
- Staff certified to perform DOT and non-DOT screening
- Consortium Pool
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Non-DOT urine
- Breath Alcohol
- Non-Dot urine
- DOT urine
- Hair sampling
- Quarterly testing - random selection process
- Results reviewed by Medical Review Office (MRO)
- Click here for more information about DOT and non-DOT Consortiums
Federal DOT/CDL Physicals
Pauline Abbott, D.O., MPH, CIME is certified with the National Registry of Medical Examiners for DOT physicals. Medical Examination Report and Medical Examiners Certificate provided. Learn more about Dr. Abbott on her bio page.
Lake Regional Occupational Medicine
Lake Regional Medical Office Building - Suite 102
54 Hospital Drive; Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
Phone: (573) 348-8045 Fax: (573) 348-8046