ACCEPTED INSURANCE | LAKE REGIONAL IMAGING CENTER | WOMEN'S IMAGING SERVICES
Lake Regional’s Diagnostic Imaging department is located on the hospital’s first floor, near the Emergency Department. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Appointments for routine scheduled outpatient procedures are available 7 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. Additional services are available at Lake Regional Imaging Center.
UPDATE: The City of Osage Beach plans to reopen Nichols Road from Osage Beach Parkway to Amory Road on Wednesday, Feb. 1.
The reopening will provide access to the Lake Regional campus from Osage Beach Parkway (Bus. 54) using Nichols Road but not from the Osage Beach Expressway; signs directing traffic to use the Case and KK exits will remain in place on the expressway. Watch traffic devices and signage for directions.
This opening allows access to Lake Regional Hospital, as well as Lake Regional Cancer Center, Osage Beach Medical Park (primary care clinic, walk-in clinic and pharmacy), Lake Regional Imaging Center, Lake Regional Medical Office Building and Lake Regional Medical Suites from Nichols Road by way of Osage Beach Parkway (Bus. 54).When complete, the reconstruction project will include a new roundabout providing Nichols Road traffic direct access to the Emergency Department entrance.
Click here for more details and a detour route map.
Lake Regional offers a full range of diagnostic services using state-of-the-art technology to provide detailed information efficiently and effectively. This information is important in helping your physician determine the source of your health care problem or concern.
In general, if your physician has scheduled a diagnostic imaging procedure, remember the following.
- All procedures require a physician’s order.
- Patients should check in with Patient Registration, located in the atrium, and proceed to Diagnostic Imaging when notified.
- Wear comfortable clothing that can be adjusted or removed easily, depending on the procedure.
- Watches, necklaces and jewelry sometimes interfere with testing procedures and may require removal. We recommend you leave these items at home the day of the procedure.
- Please notify the Diagnostic Imaging department if you cannot keep an appointment so it can be rescheduled.
Comfortable seating is available for family members accompanying loved ones for testing procedures.
A variety of highly sophisticated imaging equipment is available at Lake Regional Hospital to help your physician assess your condition. These services and equipment include the following.
- Radiology (X-ray)— these services are available 24 hours a day throughout the facility
- Computerized Tomography (CT)— Lake Regional utilizes the most current technology and has a system dedicated specifically for Emergency Department patients. These systems with multiplanar capabilities allow physicians to view images from almost any angle seconds after completion of the exam.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) — ideal for exams requiring soft tissue imagery, such as shoulders, knees and backs. MRI also is capable of imaging blood flow in virtually any part of the body.
- Ultrasound Services — Lake Regional has a department that specializes in general diagnostic ultrasound and another that specializes in echo and vascular procedures. These units use high frequency sound waves (similar to radar/sonar) to view and produce images without using radiation.
- Nuclear Medicine — utilizes a tagging agent to send radioactive material to specific body parts and locations to determine appropriateness of blood flow. This system is used to diagnose various conditions, such as heart disease, infection, bone abnormalities, gallbladder and liver disease.
Lake Regional Diagnostic Imaging: 573-348-8363
Lake Regional Imaging Center: 573-348-6161