ACCEPTED INSURANCE | LAKE REGIONAL IMAGING CENTER | WOMEN'S IMAGING SERVICES
Lake Regional’s Diagnostic Imaging department is located on the hospital’s first floor, near the Emergency Department. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Appointments for routine scheduled outpatient procedures are available 7 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. Additional services are available at Lake Regional Imaging Center.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: DETOUR DUE TO NICHOLS ROAD CLOSURE
Beginning Wednesday, Oct. 5, the City of Osage Beach will extend the Nichols Road closure from Hwy. 54 to Osage Beach Parkway.
This means traffic will not be able to use Nichols Road to reach any part of the Lake Regional Health System campus. Instead, Hospital Drive off of Osage Beach Parkway will provide access to the hospital, as well as to Osage Beach Medical Park (primary care clinic, urgent care clinic and pharmacy), Lake Regional Imaging Center, Lake Regional Medical Office Building and Lake Regional Medical Suites. The project is scheduled to end in December.
Click here for more details and a detour route map.
Lake Regional offers a full range of diagnostic services using state-of-the-art technology to provide detailed information efficiently and effectively. This information is important in helping your physician determine the source of your health care problem or concern.
In general, if your physician has scheduled a diagnostic imaging procedure, remember the following.
- All procedures require a physician’s order.
- Patients should check in with Patient Registration, located in the atrium, and proceed to Diagnostic Imaging when notified.
- Wear comfortable clothing that can be adjusted or removed easily, depending on the procedure.
- Watches, necklaces and jewelry sometimes interfere with testing procedures and may require removal. We recommend you leave these items at home the day of the procedure.
- Please notify the Diagnostic Imaging department if you cannot keep an appointment so it can be rescheduled.
Comfortable seating is available for family members accompanying loved ones for testing procedures.
A variety of highly sophisticated imaging equipment is available at Lake Regional Hospital to help your physician assess your condition. These services and equipment include the following.
- Radiology (X-ray)— these services are available 24 hours a day throughout the facility
- Computerized Tomography (CT)— Lake Regional utilizes the most current technology and has a system dedicated specifically for Emergency Department patients. These systems with multiplanar capabilities allow physicians to view images from almost any angle seconds after completion of the exam.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) — ideal for exams requiring soft tissue imagery, such as shoulders, knees and backs. MRI also is capable of imaging blood flow in virtually any part of the body.
- Ultrasound Services — Lake Regional has a department that specializes in general diagnostic ultrasound and another that specializes in echo and vascular procedures. These units use high frequency sound waves (similar to radar/sonar) to view and produce images without using radiation.
- Nuclear Medicine — utilizes a tagging agent to send radioactive material to specific body parts and locations to determine appropriateness of blood flow. This system is used to diagnose various conditions, such as heart disease, infection, bone abnormalities, gallbladder and liver disease.
Lake Regional Diagnostic Imaging: 573-348-8363
Lake Regional Imaging Center: 573-348-6161