If you are having a test or procedure performed at Lake Regional, you may preregister in advance online using our secure server. Or, you may print out and mail or fax the completed form to us. Preregistering for your test or procedure will expedite the check-in process upon your arrival. Please note the following preregistration deadlines.
- Online preregistrations should be submitted no later than two business days before the scheduled date of the test or procedure.
- Faxed preregistrations should be submitted no later than three business days before the scheduled date of the test or procedure. Forms may be faxed to 573-348-8073.
- Mailed preregistrations should be submitted no later than seven business days before the scheduled date of the test or procedure. Forms may be mailed to Lake Regional Hospital, ATTN: Patient Registration, 54 Hospital Drive, Osage Beach, MO 65065.
If your test or procedure is scheduled to take place in less than two business days, you may call the appropriate number below to preregister over the phone.
- For surgical, endoscopic and other procedures, call 573-348-8753.
- For radiology, lab work and other tests, call 573-348-8382.
PLEASE NOTE: You may receive a call from a nurse to obtain your medical history in advance of your procedure.
Checking In Before Your Test or Procedure
When you arrive at the hospital for your test or procedure, you must check in at the Patient Registration desk near the main entrance of the hospital to complete the registration process unless you have been instructed otherwise by the department providing the services.
At the point of check-in you will be asked to do the following.
- provide insurance cards and a valid driver’s license or photo ID for copying
- sign consent forms
- verify insurance information
- provide advance directive and/or living will for copying, if applicable
- make financial arrangements, if applicable
If you have any questions, please contact Lake Regional’s Patient Registration department at 573-348-8200 or email Patient Access Services. Otherwise, click below to begin the preregistration process or to download printable preregistration forms.