Lake Regional Urgent Care - Osage Beach
1057 Medical Park Drive
Osage Beach, MO
Lake Regional Urgent Care - Eldon
304 E. Fourth Street
Hours of Operation
- 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday-Friday
- 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Memorial Day
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Independence Day
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Labor Day
- 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Christmas Eve
- Closed Christmas Day
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. New Year's Eve
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. New Year's Day
Lake Regional Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic. Patients are treated on a first-come, first-served basis for the following.
- minor pediatric illnesses
- insect bites
- cuts, scrapes and minor wounds
difficult or painful urination
muscle aches and pains
coughs and wheezing
minor eye injuries, infections
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please seek treatment at Lake Regional Hospital's Emergency Department.
Randall Barnes, D.O.
Ann Blackman, M.D.
Karen Hayes, FNP
Becky Kimbell-Farris, FNP
- Chris Livek, M.D.
Lake Regional Medical Group Privacy Notice