If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek treatment at the nearest emergency department.
Lake Regional Health System has more than 100 providers to serve you, based on your health care needs, with more than 25 locations and clinics throughout the area. Our network uses secure electronic medical records and an online patient portal so you can stay connected to your care.
Lake Regional Emergency Department - 54 Hospital Drive; Osage Beach, Mo. Phone: 573-348-8000
Lake Regional Health System provides:
• Emergency Care at Lake Regional Hospital’s Emergency Department, a Level III trauma center, located at 54 Hospital Drive, Osage Beach, Missouri. Learn more about Emergency Care at Lake Regional.
• Urgent Care for patients with non-emergency medical conditions offered without an appointment at two convenient locations in Osage Beach and Eldon. Find Urgent Care locations, hours of operation and online scheduling information.
• Primary Care including family medicine, well and sick visits, immunizations, and routine appointments, offered at seven Lake Regional locations. Find a Lake Regional Primary Care Clinic close to you.
• Specialty Care in a wide range of service lines provided at 17 clinics in and around Osage Beach. Learn more about Specialty Care at Lake Regional.
• Specialist Outreach services are available at several area primary care locations. Learn more about LakeRegional Specialist Outreach services.
Emergency vs. Urgent Care: How to decide
Find a physician here.