If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek treatment at the nearest emergency department.
Lake Regional Emergency Department - 54 Hospital Drive; Osage Beach, Mo. Phone: 573-348-8000
Winter Weather Line 573-302-3400 - In the event of inclement weather, Lake Regional clinics and pharmacies may close for business until travel conditions improve. During inclement weather, please call ahead before traveling to ensure the office is open.
Important Information: Detour due to Nichols Road Closure - Beginning Wednesday, Oct. 5, the City of Osage Beach will extend the Nichols Road closure from Hwy. 54 to Osage Beach Parkway.
Traffic will not be able to use Nichols Road to reach any part of the Lake Regional Health System campus. Instead, Hospital Drive off of Osage Beach Parkway will provide access to the hospital, as well as to Osage Beach Medical Park (primary care clinic, urgent care clinic and pharmacy), Lake Regional Imaging Center, Lake Regional Medical Office Building and Lake Regional Medical Suites.
Detour signs will continue to direct westbound traffic from Hwy. 54 to the Case Road exit to reach the hospital campus, and eastbound traffic will be detoured to the KK exit. Watch traffic devices and signage for direction. When complete, the reconstruction project will include a new roundabout providing Nichols Road traffic direct access to the Emergency Department entrance. The project is scheduled to end in December.
Click here for a map of the detour routes.
Lake Regional Health System has more than 100 providers to serve you, based on your health care needs, with more than 25 locations and clinics throughout the area. Our network uses secure electronic medical records and an online patient portal so you can stay connected to your care.
Lake Regional Health System provides:
• Emergency Care at Lake Regional Hospital’s Emergency Department, a Level III trauma center, located at 54 Hospital Drive, Osage Beach, Missouri. Learn more about Emergency Care at Lake Regional.
• Urgent Care for patients with non-emergency medical conditions offered without an appointment at two convenient locations in Osage Beach and Eldon. Find Urgent Care locations, hours of operation and online scheduling information.
• Primary Care including family medicine, well and sick visits, immunizations, and routine appointments, offered at seven Lake Regional locations. Find a Lake Regional Primary Care Clinic close to you.
• Specialty Care in a wide range of service lines provided at 17 clinics in and around Osage Beach. Learn more about Specialty Care at Lake Regional.
• Specialist Outreach services are available at several area primary care locations. Learn more about LakeRegional Specialist Outreach services.
Emergency vs. Urgent Care: How to decide
Find a physician here.