If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or seek treatment at the nearest emergency department.
Lake Regional Emergency Department - 54 Hospital Drive, Osage Beach, Mo. Phone: 573-348-8000
Winter Weather Line 573-302-3400 - In the event of inclement weather, Lake Regional clinics and pharmacies may close for business until travel conditions improve. During inclement weather, please call ahead before traveling to ensure the office is open.
UPDATE: Nichols Road is now open from Osage Beach Parkway to Amory Road.
You can now access the Lake Regional campus from Osage Beach Parkway (Bus. 54) using Nichols Road but not from the Osage Beach Expressway; signs directing traffic to use the Case and KK exits will remain in place on the expressway. Watch traffic devices and signage for directions.
This opening allows access to Lake Regional Hospital, as well as Osage Beach Medical Park (primary care clinic, walk-in clinic and pharmacy), Lake Regional Imaging Center, Lake Regional Medical Office Building and Lake Regional Medical Suites from Nichols Road by way of Osage Beach Parkway (Bus. 54).
When complete, the reconstruction project will include a new roundabout providing Nichols Road traffic direct access to the Emergency Department entrance.
Click here for a map of the detour routes.
Lake Regional Health System has more than 100 providers to serve you with more than 25 locations and clinics throughout the area. Our network uses secure electronic medical records and an online patient portal so you can stay connected to your care. Find a physician.
Lake Regional Health System provides:
• Emergency Care at Lake Regional Hospital’s Emergency Department, a Level III trauma center, located at 54 Hospital Drive, Osage Beach, Missouri. Learn more about Emergency Care at Lake Regional.
• Express Care for patients with non-emergency medical conditions offered without an appointment at two convenient locations in Osage Beach and Eldon. Find Express Care locations, hours of operation and online scheduling information.
• Primary Care including family medicine, well and sick visits, immunizations, and routine appointments, offered at seven Lake Regional locations. Find a Lake Regional Primary Care Clinic close to you.
• Specialty Care in a wide range of service lines provided at 17 clinics in and around Osage Beach. Learn more about Specialty Care at Lake Regional.
• Specialist Outreach services are available at several area primary care locations. Learn more about LakeRegional Specialist Outreach services.
Express Care vs. Emergency Care: How to decide