The Lake Regional Health System job shadowing program is designed for students ages 16 years or older who are exploring their career options and wishing to learn more about a particular field or position in a healthcare organization. By shadowing someone at Lake Regional Health System, you can see someone at work and begin to understand exactly what types of skills are involved in a position and what you can expect on a daily basis.
Job Shadowing experiences will be approved only for individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in high school, college, or other formal educational program designed for career development or career identification
- Considering submitting an application for work or school into health care related fields.
- All shadowing individuals must be 16 years of age or older.
Application Process & Materials
- Complete the Job Shadow Application.
- Sign the HIPAA Compliance Form and the Confidentiality Agreement.
- Complete TB Screen form
- Provide proof of seasonal influenza immunization.
- Agree to not provide any patient care.
- Submit the completed forms to HR no later than two weeks before the desired date of shadowing.
Job Shadow Application
HIPAA Compliance Form
Please submit your completed forms to the following address:
Lake Regional Health System Attn: Human Resources/Job Shadowing
54 Hospital Drive Osage Beach, MO
65065 FAX 573-348-8268 PH 573-348-8384