The Legacy Society is a group of very special friends who possess the foresight and wisdom to remember Lake Regional in an estate plan bequest or a new pledge of $5,000 or more to Lake Regional Hospital throughout a five-year period.
Heritage Society member are those who choose to include Lake Regional in their estate plans through their will, trust, CD or other planned giving vehicle at the $10,000 level or greater.
- To encourage active support and participation of donors through communication and information with staff, board members and volunteers
- To promote active and ongoing financial support through bequests and significant contributions to support Lake Regional Hospital’s endowment
- To appreciate and recognize those who serve the advancement of health care programs through Lake Regional Fund Development
Avenues of Giving
- bequests (wills, trusts, life insurance)
- capital campaigns
- Special Events: Annual Lake Regional Hospital Ball and Annual HK's Hospital Benefit Golf Tournament
Benefits of Joining
- personal invitations to special events
- special updates from the CEO
- escorted tours of the hospital
- name on special plaque displayed in the hospital, if so desired
- recognition in the winter edition of the LifeLine newsletter