In addition to providing a convenient site for snack items and toiletries, Lake Regional Hospital's two Wish-U-Well Gift Shops have stuffed animals, inspirational items, flowers, sun catchers and a variety of other items that can brighten a patient's stay.
The Wish-U-Well Gift Shop is not-for-profit organization sponsored by the Lake Regional Hospital Auxiliary, so all sales are tax free. Proceeds from the gift shop benefit the hospital to support various services.
Gift Shop Hours
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday (main lobby and Emergency Department)
- 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (Emergency Department)
The Lake Regional Hospital Auxiliary offers free delivery of gifts and flowers to patients, employees and volunteers at the hospital.
Ordering online is easy and secure with payment processing services and encryption provided by PayPal. VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express is accepted. Online orders must be at least $10.
Click the links to order online.
Order by Phone
The Auxiliary welcomes telephone credit card orders. Please contact the gift shop at 573-348-8302 to place an order.
- For same-day delivery, orders must be received between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Orders received after 3 p.m. will be delivered the following business day.
- Orders received after 3 p.m. on Friday and during the weekend will be delivered the following Monday.
- Please call 573-348-8302 for personalized service.
Because of certain health-related restrictions, flowers and/or balloons cannot be sent to the Intensive Care Unit or the Stepdown Unit. If we receive an order that includes a restricted product, we will call or email you to ask for an alternative choice.